So you're back for more, are ya?! Have you taken a beginner's Modern Calligraphy class with me and want to further your skills and technique? Then come hang with me again for my intermediate workshop! We will spend this block of time together going over the bread and butter of hand lettering like letter connections, how to develop your own style, how to mix fonts, and how to letter on chalk boards! We also cover basic illustrations of banners, botanicals, and flowers.
So what's your money get ya?
- A brand new 12 page Intermediate work book printed on professional grade paper
- Tombow Dual Tip brush pen
- A hardbound 250 page black dot practice journal
- 8x10 chalk board, anti-dust chalk, and white chalk marker
- 3 hours of hands on instruction, Q&A session, and one on one interaction
- Light snacks and refreshments (wine and non-alcoholic options available)
Just FYI loves, the beginner class IS A PREREQUISITE for this workshop. Be sure to have that one under your belt before you grace me with your presence for a second time!
Can't wait to see you all again!
*Cancellation Policy* I get it, things happen. I have a 2 and 4 year old- I've been there. However, I put a ton of love and work into prepping your workshop stations, so cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to the class in order to receive a refund. If cancellations are made after the 48 hour mark, we can make arrangements for you to pick up your workshop supplies from Urban Umbrella up to 2 days after the class has taken place. Tickets are non-transferrable.